Man dies after eel insertion by friends

1 05 2010

Warning, this is a gross story.A 59-year old chinese man died after an eel that was inserted in his rectum ate away at his intestine. The man who was a chef went to the Sischuan hospital after anal bleeding and abdominal pain. Doctors did at first not know what was wrong but during a laparotomy found a 50cm long deal swamp eel. The man died 10 days later from internal bleeding and sepsis. His friends later confessed they put it up his rectum after the man passed out drunk. With friends like that, who needs enemies.

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: